Referees News 2014
Posted 12th June 2014
Referee Exam results at Izmir, Turkey
Good news for the referees department!
The following achieved the following results at the recent exams at the regional championships in Izmir, Turkey after 3 days of exams involving theory and practical tests
- First time Donna Marshall Judge B Kata and Judge B kumite
- Moving up...gary hoyle kumite Judge A
- Nigel Blood kumite Judge A
- Ivor Thomas Kumite Referee B
- Peter Bibby kumite Referee B
Special mentions to Donna is the first women from England to gain a qualification in Europe, and a double qualification at that!!, and also to Ivor, who after been retired with the age limit, came back into the fold, when it was relaxed by the WKF, and passed to referee B.
Also in attendance at the championship was Brian Jarvis, Tony Dent and Brian Jarvis.
Well Done All !!!
EKF chief Referee
Ø Back to top