Sunday 22nd November 2015
EKF National KATA Open Training and Junior European Championships 2016 Selections
Barking Abbey Leisure Centre, Wood Bridge Road Entrance, Barking, Essex, IG11 9ET
With Sensei Donovan OBE
- Selection / Training Times & Details:
- Check In: 10.00 EKF licence check will take place
- Session 1: 10:30 - 12:30 Open Training
- Lunch: 12:30 - 13:00
- Session 2: 13:00 - 15:30 Junior Euro Selection
- Finish: 15.30.
- Training Fee £15 if paying by cheque to be made payable to:
- English Karate Federation Ltd and write athletes name on reverse.
- Bring appropriate nutrition/plenty of fluids (hydration and energy drinks)
- Minimum Age 10yrs Minimum Grade 5th Kyu for Open Session
- Minimum Age for selection is 13yrs but must be 14 yrs to participate in the Junior European championships the first week of February 2016
Forms to be returned to email@example.com by Tuesday 17th November 2015 before 5pm in Word format.