Referees News 2010
Posted 28th June 2010
CRB Checks for EKF Officials
CRB checks are currently being offered free by the EKF to all EKF officials. However there are conditions.
- You must have a current EKF registration chit, or an EKF Registrations approved alternative. An association licence alone is not enough.
- All applicants licence details will be checked to ensure they are an EKF member and not just an association member.
- The offer currently applies to judge B upwards, including KATA officials
- All officials from judge B upwards must apply for an EKF CRB, even if you already have one.
- IF you already have an old type white CRB application form, I must receive it by the 15 July latest. Any received after that date will not be processed (as the CRB will not accept them anymore) and will be returned to you with the new purple type form for you to fill in.
- I am only sending the new type purple forms out now, please go onto the EKF website for help with filling it in. My details are there if you wish to contact me.
For more general information on EKF CRBs please click here »
John Moreton, EKF CRB Officer
Ø Back to top