National Assistant Kata Coach Advert
The English Karate Federation and the Head National kata Coach Sensei Ady Gray, are now in search for a New Assistant National Kata Coach in the style of Shitoryu karate.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic energised coaching team.
The application closing date will be 10am Monday 14th March with interviews scheduled to take place from Wednesday 16th March 2022.
Please note that a basic coaching expense will be paid.
Further information about the coaching roles and how to apply:
The National Head Kata Coach would like to recruit into the following role:
Assistant National Kata Coach - Shitoryu
Reporting to the Head National Kata Coach the Assistant National Kata Coach would be expected to:
· Assist the Head National Kata Coach with - National Squad training sessions and pre training sessions
· Assist the Head National Kata coach in development of the National Squad
· Assist the Head National Coach in selection of squads for international competition
· Assist the Head Kata coach with any administration required
· Deputise in the absence of the Head National Kata Coach
· Undertake duties as directed by the Head National Kata Coach
· To carry out scouting at local, regional and national championships.
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) outlining your career history, key responsibilities and achievements relevant to the position.
You should also submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining your motivation for applying for this position.
The EKF is keen for it’s coaching teams to reflect its membership therefore, we would encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please address Assistant National Kata applications to:
Sensei Ady Gray, Head National Kata Coach and EKF Performance Directors by emailing: email@example.com